Sunday, April 25, 2004

Bro Poh give me a ticket for "Abraham Laboriel and friends in concert" on the 1st May 2004. Really glad that Bro Poh gave me this ticket. Praise God!

While in worship today, feel that God gave me a word "Simple".
When I am young, my mother will say, "Study hard and next time you can be a rich person". Though I don't like to, but I believe and obey without question.
When I grew up, I question her and say, "There are many rich people who didn't get good result in schools, and there are many educated who didn't make it in life...."

When I first came to church, my CGL say tithe, give and God will bless you back more abundantly. I give, without question.
Later in church, I ask myself and question and think that I've definitely given God more than He gave me.....

How many times have we become so knowledgable and sophisicated that we didn't remain simple... that we doubt the leadership God has over our lives... that we doubt the principle in the Bible.... Can we only receive revelation when a good preacher preaches? ..... Can we only focus to worship God when the musician is good? ... What will happen if we are in China underground church now? Will we be more dependance on God? Will we be deeper in worship, seeking God closer?