Friday, April 02, 2004

Used James' Taylor 214 playing for last two days of bible study at YMCA. Really like the sound of the guitar. Glad that he's willing to lend me too. Will be using his baby taylor for the time being too. But it's not a long term plan, I need to think of what to do soon.
Either I change my pickup on the S&P, or maybe I should just get myself another guitar. Which the $$$$$$$ just keep coming to my mind.

Rushing like mad today... haha... my fault lah... should have left home earlier. Go to meet Mervyn to get tix for Passion of the Christ, then rush down to redeem for the actual tix at plaza singapura, by that time rush to YMCA for practise for BS, late for 10min... ^sigh^... need to change this bad habit of "going out last minute, if wait for more than 5min for bus, will be late syndrome".

After practise for Bible study tonight, thinking of joining music ministry again. Had been so long already since I left, I miss music team, I want to play for service. But I can't, I need to attend my part time night class on weekdays night. Push this plan 2 yrs later. Wow... long wait....