Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I dedicate myself to God once again, fresh in this year of 2005. I realize that I cannot do anything, I have no ability to help myself, I need God. I need God to help me to have self-discipline, to have urgency, to be passionate and to have hope. Only by allowing God to shape me and mold me can I be successful. Only by spending time to listen and to fellowship with the Holy Spirit will I not lose focus, will I begin to move in the right direction.

I cannot help it, but to fall deeper into the hands of God every day of my life. I need to read the bible more, I need to pray more, I need to serve God more, I need to spend time with the lover of my soul more.

I have been self-centered, I have been lazy, I have been procrastinating, I have not been who God wants me to be, I have not realize 1% of my potential, I have not listen to the plan of God for my life, I have not been obedience to my master, I have not been faithful to God, I have allowed myself to be sway by circumstances, I have not look at myself with the eyes of Christ. NO LONGER WILL IT BE THIS WAY!

I will believe in God, I will believe in myself, the son of God, I will be active, I will obey and trust in my master, I will be a great steward, I know God is with me, all things can be accomplish, the best is yet to come, God can turn any bad situation around and be the best stepping stone, I can do all things through Christ Who strengthen me, The joy of the Lord is my strength, God delight in my desire, The Lord is my Shepherd!